It issue can happen after you update your Norton security product. Download and run the Norton Remove & Reinstall tool to fix the issue and uninstall and reinstall Norton.
If this happen with your Norton product in Mac, read I cann’t start my Norton security product for Mac.
- Restart the computer
- Close all the programs.
- Restart the computer.
If this issue persists, go to Step 2.
Download the NRnR (Norton Remove and Reinstall) tool and run.
Note: If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the NRnR tool.
- Download the NRnR tool.
- Save this file on deskto window. Some browser save this file automatically in download folder.
- Press the Ctrl + J key to open the Downloads window in your browser.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
Do you want Norton setup without trouble? visit Norton-Setup.