We are happy to release that we have finished testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe Password 22.214.171.1241 and we have announced the patches for our Android customers.
The FAQ’s below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
- The version number is 126.96.36.1991 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
- To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play(link is external).
- Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
- Log in to your favorite apps with ease – Norton Identity Safe Autofills your logins in other apps for Tablets
- Save Notes on the go – Save your favorite content in the browser as a secure notes in the vault [ Supported only in Integrated browser]
- Minor Bug fixes & Stability improvements
Where can I post my queries?
You can post your queries at our Other Mobile Products forum.
See More updates: